Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's Show Time

Well, it’s that time again. It’s the time of year that I get absolutely crazy with my vinyl lettering business. Between people doing holiday crafts and the Christmas bazaars that I do, I have been staying pretty busy. I wish I could figure out a way to keep things rolling year around, I guess I will just have to take it when I can get it.


Today I spent about 9 hours of the day preparing signs for my first bazaar of the season. It’s November 1st in Hermiston with some friends. I think it will be lots of fun. It should be rather small, a good way to kick off the season.


If you have any great ideas for signs, let me know.










3 comments:

Taryn said...

I don't have any good idea's, but I love the ones you have, and I would love to know if you take special requests?

Teresa said...

Good luck at the show. I hope you do well there. The signs look great! I'll need to get a really good quote book!!!

Devin & Annie said...

Those boards are too cute!!