Sunday, March 29, 2009

Will work for accessories

Recently I had the opportunity to cut some vinyl for a little boutique here in Prosser. Some of you may know it Get A Grip. I stopped in there one afternoon, just to check things out and discovered that she had not done much in the way of decorating. I gave her my card and we got to visiting. The next thing you know I am doing my first window display for a business. Very exciting!! We found that we both had something the other person wanted so we decided to work it out in trade. I got the cutest little purse and pair of flip flops. Hope she needs more vinyl in the near future. There is lots more I would be willing to trade for.





2 comments:

Arianne said...

Great idea!! Linda is a very nice lady!!

Mom said...

Can't wait to come and see her shop (and your handywork)