Monday, June 15, 2009

Ryno's Graduation

So I am not sure why, but I have been putting off posting Ryno's graduation. I am not sure if it is because I am in denial about the whole thing or what. The graduation was wonderful. He only had 19 in his class and so it was very short and intimate. I am pretty sure that Ryno had more family there than anyone. When that kid stood to get his diploma, the whole room erupted in applause and hollering. I really thought that I would cry, but I didn't. I don't know what that says about me, am I heartless, or just excited for him.
Isn't he handsome.

Ryno and the Dudes trying to get everything on straight.

Right after the graduation, Ryno's Dad hosted a little shindig over in Echo in Ryno's honor. There was lots of his Ramos family there and a few from our side. It was a very nice party.

Ryno, myself and Ryno's Dad

Ryno porking out.

The following morning we had another party at my sister Jill's house in the Tri-Cities. We were very fortunate to have had lots of family and friends from all over Oregon and Washington. Good food and great company. All the ingredients for a wonderful party.

Ryno and Cake #2

Grandma and Grandpa Savage & Their Gift.

Jill(my sister), Me, and my friend (Geneva)

2 comments:

Arianne said...

It's hard to let them grow up!! But it happens rather we want it to or not!! And yes he is handsome! That is fun that they had a small class. I bet they all are very close.

Unknown said...

too cool!