Saturday, July 5, 2008

The 3rd of July????





When you are a professional firefighter, yes you celebrate the 3rd of July and work on the 4th!!!


We had a great time though with other firefighter families. One of the guys Ryan works with has some land outside of town with a 3 hole golf course.


He hosted a heck of a party. There was golf, Slip n' sliding (140 ft worth) great conversation and of course tons of illegal fireworks. We ate so much that night that I didn't have to eat the next day.

When looking at the pic of Ryan on the slide you might be thinking "Is that a white shirt he has on?" but no it's not. That is what the Savage family calls a well earned golfer's tan.


Hope you all had a fun and safe 4th.


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like a lot of fun! That slide would be awesome

SunnyD said...

Hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog! I saw it on Lydia M's list. :)

That slip and slide ROCKS! If I could stand the sight of me in a swimming suit, I would totally make myself a slide like that!

Sunny WRight