Friday, July 25, 2008

Sisters Weekend








Wow what a great weekend!!! Had the opportunity to spend a weekend with my Grandma, Mom, Sisters, Aunts, Cousins and Nieces. How cool is that.




We all went down to my Moms house in Rockaway Beach Oregon. All 13 of us. Not all of us were there though. 9 female family members could not make it. Hopefully next year.




Spent the weekend walking the beach, checking out Seaside and BBQing. You just can't ask for much more. Great food, Great family and Great conversation.




In attendance was Grandma B, Mom, Jill, Kayla, Steph, Sami, Susan, Deana, Holly, Carrie, Me, Sandy & Diane.

3 comments:

Taryn said...

now that looks like a fun and cool tradition!

Teresa said...

I think it's great that the girls have a fun get away! You couldn't ask for a better place to go have fun. I love the beach!

SunnyD said...

I'm totally jealous. The beach is second only to Disneyworld. :)