Friday, December 11, 2009

Basement Construction Has Started

We have lived here at 1918 Benson Ave for almost 2 years now and have wanted to finish the basement since the day we moved in. Well the time has finally arrived. It has been just a couple of weeks now and things are looking good. We (I mean Ryan) has put up some walls to separate off an office area and another storage room. We( I mean him and I) hung sheetrock on both the walls and the ceiling. If you have never hung sheetrock on a ceiling it is an experience, one that we do not recommend doing with your spouse. We ( I mean Ryan ) are now down to taping and texturing. Things are looking good.

The walls are up.


Sheetrock and Tape.


Getting ready for texture.

6 comments:

Taryn said...

how cool and exciting. A good winter project!

Jodi said...

Lookin' good Heeda (I mean Ryan)! Let me know when you want me to come up and offer my expertise. I could show Ryan how the pros do it.

SunnyD said...

YAHOO!!!!! I'm jealous! ;)

Arianne said...

Looks like you two have a big job going!! I wish Howard and I were that handy!! Good luck!

Amanda said...

I agree with Arianne...I wish I was handy with Ryan!! Plus, I admire you working with Ryan...my Ryan and I don't work ALL that well together in stressful situations!! But how exciting that is going to be!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing, with my best regards.
Cheap NFL Jerseys

Nike NFL Jerseys

Wholesale NFL Jerseys