Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas 2009

I am one of those people that just can't wait for Christmas to get here. I start planning for it and decorating for it way before it's politically correct. I would start even earlier than that if Ryan would let me. He keeps me rained in.
This year was as busy and crazy as usual. The festivities started on the 23rd with the Savage family gift exchange. We decided to change things up a little and we had Italian food. That was kinda cool.

On the 24th we had the Raines family(that's my side) Christmas at my sister Jill's house. My Parents came down from Nampa ID for a couple days. It wasn't near enough time, but it never is. My Unlce Dave, Aunt Sandy, Cousin Crissy, Jenny and her new husband Jared and baby daughter came by for dinner. We had a wonderful Prime Rib that Jill and Dustin made. It was sooooo gooood.



Finally the big day had arrived Christmas Day. The day that the boys get to open all of their gifts. The hard part was that we had to wait for Ryno to get there. Colby and Cameron only had to wait about 15 minutes, but you would have thought it was a couple of hours.

This is a picture of Colby & Cameron showing me their impatient faces.

Colby's surprised face.

Cameron's surprised face.

Ryno's version of the surprised face. They all need a little work.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing, with my best regards.
Cheap NFL Jerseys

Nike NFL Jerseys

Wholesale NFL Jerseys