Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Boy's will be Boy's

So I decided that I had such a good time taking Ryno’s senior picture that I would take Colby and Cameron down and take theirs too. Boy was that a dumb idea. They complained the entire time. “How many pictures do you have to take”? “Why do I have to wear this shirt?” “Are we done yet?” You would have thought I was making them clean or something.

Needless to say I won in the end. It was not however as pleasant an experience as it was with Ryno. Maybe if I start putting them through this on a regular basis they will start getting better about it.







4 comments:

Devin & Annie said...

Those pictures turned out really good.

Teresa said...

Your smiles must be in the same place as Justin's...where have you hidden them?

The pictures are fab-u-lous!

Taryn said...

Good job, such handsome studs!

Mom said...

Awsome pics Heeda!!!!!!!!
Mom