Friday, November 21, 2008

Ryno's 18th Birthday.

I just am having a hard time believing that my little boy can be 18 years old. It seams as though our conversations these days are all about grownup things like college and career choices. (heavy stuff)

It does not seam like it was that long ago we were talking about pokey man cards and GI Joes. It’s kind of sad and kind of cool all at the same time.

We don’t usually make a huge deal out of birthdays, but we figured that 18 was a milestone so we decided to get the clan together and celebrate at Hubby’s Pizza in Kennewick.

We had a good turnout. My parents and Ryan’s parents came. My brother Jake and his family Steph, Sami and Evan. My sister Jill and her family Dustin, Kayla and Dawson. You put us all together and that makes 18.

We had a great time visiting and laughing at a photo album that Ryno put together of his favorite pictures when he little.

3 comments:

Taryn said...

ohh man..what a scary thought. And to think I was thinking turning 5 was sad!

Lolli said...

Fun times! Not much better than a celebration with family and food!! We kind of like (a lot) Jake, Steph, Dustin, Jill, and kiddos. I'm sure you all had a blast!

Lolli (a.k.a. Mrs. Essary)

SunnyD said...

I can only imagine the mixed emotions. I was just looking at your little row of boys last sunday thinking man...that woman makes very pretty kids!!! (Ok..handsome. Sorry.)