Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas with the Raines Family

This year my side of the family(The Raines Family) decided to get together on the 26th. Sometimes it's hard to gather everyone together when we have two emergency room nurses and a fire fighter in the mix. The upside is that if anyone gets sick or chokes we got it covered. My parents drove up from Nampa ID on Christmas day(Mom worked Christmas Eve). They said the worst part of the drive was between Pendleton and Umatilla.

Myself, Jake my brother & Jill my sister


Mom & Dad

The Boys are ready


YEA!!! I got to buy for girls.

Kayla



Sami

2 comments:

Arianne said...

There is nothing like getting together with family!! This year we had a quiet Christmas, just Howard's dad came. I see your boys got a Wii, we got one last year and it has been some of the best money we have ever spent!!

Lolli said...

Cute picture with you, Jake, and Jill!! I bet buying for girls is a touch different for you...hence Sami's pink.

I saw Jill made the paper today. She's quite famous now! ;)

Happy New Year!