Monday, December 1, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Treee.



Decorating the Christmas tree is a big deal at our house. We picked up the tradition from my side of the family. Every year we plan a night that everyone is home and we put up the tree. We start off by going and picking out a great tree. Then there is the battle with the tree stand. After the tree is up and the lights are strung out comes the food. We put out all kinds of munchies from veggie trays to little smokies. I am a little disappointed because this year I forgot the sardines (I think Ryan didn’t remind me of that on purpose). We munch out while we hang all the ornaments on the tree. Then after the boys have gone to bed, I re-hang all the ornaments on the tree so that it’s even. I wonder if my mom did the same thing?






That's a nice look on you Colby.



I have no idea what that is about.



2 comments:

Jodi said...

That picture of you guys is HILARIOUS!

Mom said...

Yes we did rearrange the ornaments. I can't believe you forgot the sardines!!!!!!