Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

This year Ryan had to work at the fire station on Christmas Day, so things were a little out of order. Our family has always opened gifts on Christmas Morning. This year however with Ryan working, we had to do it on Christmas Eve. I did get to sleep in on Christmas Morning. That was cool. Of course I would not have wanted to sleep in if we had not been up till after midnight playing with our new Wii.


Every year Ryan does everything he can to try to surprise me with something for Christmas. This year my Christmas present was a new camera that I helped to pick out. Of course this could not be good enough. He thinks I always have to have a surprise. So this year he got me a kitten. Her name is Izzy. She is the perfect kitten. She eats and sleeps and that is about it.

We spent Christmas afternoon at the fire station. Ryan and the other fireman baked a ham and the wives all brought sides. It turned out very well. Of course afterward the other firefighters couldn't wait to break out Colby and Cameron's new present the Wii.


0 comments: