Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Child's Play

Today had to be one of the most beautiful November days ever. I couldn't get enough of the sunshine and I don't think the boys could either. Fortunately for them they had early out from school and that gave them an extra hour of play. They wasted no time taking advantage of their precious sunshine.

Colby and his friend Allen spent their time playing a little one on one.
Cameron and Taylor were doing a little skateboard skiing.
It is so wonderful to live in a community where our children have such great friends.

3 comments:

Taryn said...

hey I saw colby playing basketball. It was a great november day wasn't it. You guys live on a fun little street.

Arlene said...

Wow you have really hopped back on the blogin bandwagon. Glad to have ya back. You've been busy. Congrats on the marathon. You go girl!!! I think I'm going to need some more vinyl. I have to fill up a huge wall in the family room and I'm thinkin vinyl will be part of it. Not sure what to do with it but we're thinking a family tree with lots of pictures.

SunnyD said...

Awww...that does look fun!!