Sunday, November 15, 2009

Getting in the Christmas Spirit.

So my sister Jill and I decided we needed a little shot in the arm to get this Holiday season really rocking. So we planned a morning to hit all the fun Christmas type places. We first hit Beaver Bark. If you have never been there, you should check it out. They have some of the cutest home decor stuff. You would never know from the freeway, but it is very cool.

Jill and I in front of a tree that looks like it is covered in giant candy at Beaver Bark


Second we hit the Heritage store over by Costco. They have a bunch of Christmas trees all decorated up. We just couldn't resist taking a few dorky pics. We are such rebels, the hole time we were afraid we were going to get caught and kicked out.

Jill striking a pose with the safari tree. Totally not practical, but very cool.

Here I am hugging a huge tree covered in all gold ornaments. It was awesome. What this picture does not show you is that when I went to step back away from the tree, I stepped on my own foot and about knocked the whole thing over.

We only had a half of a day, so we decided to round out our morning at Costco. After all who can resist Christmas in bulk. Not to mention Pizza for two for lunch for under $7.00.

1 comments:

Taryn said...

oh my gosh I need a little trip like that! your sister Jill looks like fun!