Friday, August 29, 2008

All the Kids are in School

So what do you do when your kids go back to school?

You Golf of Course!!!!!


In celebration of the kids going back to school, Ryan and I hit the golf course. There is nothing like playing 18 holes and having all day to do it. We played the first 9, stopped at the club house, had lunch and headed out for the back 9.

A friend of my Dad's is a teacher and ex-pro baseball player and he said that he thinks kids should go to school year around. He claims they would loose less knowledge over the summer break. They would get 3- 3 week breaks throughout the year but no big summer break. After a day like today I am starting to see it his way. (Don't tell my kids I said that.)

1 comments:

lydia moyer said...

i too am lovin' it. it's so quiet. during the summer if they are too quiet it means they are up to no good.