Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back to School





Does it seam like school starts allot earlier than it used to?
It does to me!!!



I'm OK with that though. I am ready to get back to "the daily grind. " I am ready for a schedule. Ryno is a big Senior this year, Colby is starting middle school, and Cameron is in the 4th grade. I got one in every stage. We took these pics of Colby and Cameron the first day of school. It's a tradition at our house to take pics in the morning before school and go for an ice cream cone after.
During our ice cream run we get the scoop on how their first day of school went. All reports were good. Colby liked all his classes and never got lost(that's a relief). Cameron liked his teacher and his friend Logan is in his class.

I would have to say the hardest part for me was when I went to wake Cameron up for the day and asked him if he wanted me to walk him to school, help him find his class and get settled in and he said " No - that's OK." My little babies are growing up. I remember when I used to actually have a say in the clothes they picked out for school and how they did their hair. How time flies.

0 comments: