Saturday, August 23, 2008

Cameron's Football Jamboree



And so it begins.
We started this football season off with a bang. Cameron's team played in a jamboree on Saturday in Pasco Wa. I don't know how many teams were there, but I can tell you I had to park 3 blocks away. Crazy!!! The Mustangs(Cameron's team) had to play against 3 teams that day. They played 10 minutes on offense and then 10 minutes on defense.

Here is Cameron playing Right tackle.

Cameron is #26 in the Red.

He did very well. He got allot of playing time both on offense and defense.

Here Cameron is standing with his team waiting for their next game.

The Mustangs won all three games today. They won the first game 4-3, the second game 4-0 and the last game 1-0 thanks to Cameron.

This picture is of Cameron making an awesome tackle. He was playing defensive back during the last game and the score was 0-0. It was the last few seconds the opposing team was on offense and there runner had broken through the mustang line on the right side of the field and was heading for the end zone. Cameron ran from the left side of the field and caught up to the kid for the tackle and saved the Mustangs undefeated record. The Mustangs went on to score only one touchdown against the Seahawks.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Man Heather! You're a blogging fool lately! Looks like you've been busy.
Yes, we went rafting again last week, but it was COLD!! 73 degrees and super windy. So we ran the river once then drove to Mt. Hood to pick blueberries.
Everything is going great with our exchange student. I'm just starting to get stressed because this year I'll have one kid in preschool, one in elementary school, one in middle school and one in high school. So if you notice me rocking back and forth, sucking my thumb and calling for my mommy, just know that I'm spread a little thin this year!d

lydia moyer said...

your the mand cameron! i'm steerin' clear of you if i have a football in my hand.