Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Day on the Ocean in the Sherl K.


We could not have asked for better weather on Thursday.

Thursday we headed out to do some fishing and cabbing in the Nahalem Bay. We Boarded the Sheryl K about 11:30.

For those of you that know my parents, yes Sheryl K is my Mom's name. My dad is that smooth. Ryan asked me after he herd about my Dad's new boat if he could get a new boat if he promised to name it the Heather A. I told him it was too late. It had already been done.

Here is my Mom driving the Sherly K. She had no idea how good my Dad really was until we were talking about all the fancy equipment that he had installed and he said "Nothing is too good for the Sheryl K." Ryan turned to him and said man you really are good. Could you teach me some of that.

My Dad just smiled and told him it took years to perfect it but he would do what he could to help. I told them that it was too late. I was on to them now.

We dropped 3 crab pots in the Bay and and were fortunate to catch 4 crab. That may not seam like much, but this time of year that is pretty good.

1 comments:

Taryn said...

That looks like sooooo much fun... and I love the story about your dad being so smooth with your mom :) CUTE!