Friday, February 20, 2009

For the love of Golf

You know you are desperate for a little golf when you are willing to put on 4 layers of clothing to keep from freezing just to enjoy 9 holes.

Saturday we decided we wanted to play a little golf, so we thought we would change things up by heading out to Cherry Hill. The sun was trying to shine off and on, but the wind made it way colder than it looked from my heated seat in Ryan’s truck.

We had a great time and I actually didn’t play as bad as I thought I would have considering I have not played since September. I have to admit the best part of the afternoon was the homemade pepperoni pizza we ate there afterwards.

All in all it was a great day with the family.





3 comments:

Taryn said...

you are die hards! I was freezing just reading it ;) But the pizza part didn't warm me up...it just made me hungry for pizza, thanks!! :) kidding

Mom said...

I love golf but you guys are just nuts. Reminds me of your dad and fishing.

Amanda said...

Anytime you don't want to brave the elements..I know my Ryan will jump at the chance to go golfing!! That is so fun that you guys all enjoy it...you'll have to show me how to play. Ryan took me one time and never took me again.......