Sunday, February 15, 2009

Slam-Dunk

Well last night I survived another mile post in this journey of motherhood. Ryno had his Basketball Senior Night. I did real well until I was walking out onto the floor to get flowers from him and I looked UP into is not so little face. 18 years of his life passed before my eyes. All of a sudden my eyes started to water and I had a hard time breathing. I am just not sure how we have gotten to this point already.





Ryno played an awesome game. He had 12 points and who knows how many rebounds. The great news is that he had no problems with his shoulder & Echo won their game.


Can you say "Slam-Dunk"


2 comments:

Mom said...

Sniff Sniff!! I can't believe he's that big.

Totally Timpy said...

OMG!!! I could hardly read that outloud to Jessica and AJ and hold back the tears at the same time... :'(