Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm Yours.

For the past few months Colby has been taking guitar lessons in the mornings before school. The poor guy gets to school at 7:30a.m. every day accept Wednesday.
The guitar club thing worked out really well because we had no idea if he was going to like it or not. So with no financial investment Colby has gotten an awesome jump on his new favorite hobby.

Last night I was in my room folding clothes and I could here him practicing. This is no surprise, he plays constantly. What the surprise was, I actually recognized the song he was playing. So tonight I got the video camera out and made him play for me again so that I could share. I think it’s pretty impressive for an 11 year old that just started play a couple of months ago.


8 comments:

Teresa said...

He is doing really well! Go Colby!

Arlene said...

Watch out American Idol!!! He probably doesn't want to be called adorable but he is!

Mom said...

I smell a Grammy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Devin & Annie said...

Nice job! That's pretty impressive!

Amanda said...

AWESOME! Very very nice. You will be swooning more girls before you know it. :o)

SunnyD said...

I love it! I might have to get lessons!

Taryn said...

no wonder all the girls have crushes on him! What a stud!

Unknown said...

WoW! Im impressed! Way to go!