Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fire Calendar

Sunnyside Firefighters Calendar



The Sunnyside Firefighters are having a calendar made for charity.



Each firefighter was responsible for a page of the calendar. They could do a page of just themselves or a page with their family. I was fortunately gone to the coast on my sisters weekend trip, so Ryan and the boys posed for his page. They did a number of poses including him and the boys on the firetrucks, them playing in the back of the ambulance, and them posing with their golf clubs beside the trucks. The calendar is not done yet, but I thought the proofs were cool and wanted to share them.



3 comments:

Jodi said...

That is so awesome! I wish our fire dept. would do some fun stuff like that!
The only picture that could be better would be of Colby starting an IV and Cameron intubating Ryan. Now THAT would be good stuff!

Teresa said...

I really like the first picture, it's my fav of the three.

Taryn said...

hey that's cute! What fun pictures! I am cracking up at the one of them assisting him in the truck!