Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Great Prosser Balloon Rally

I had never been to a balloon rally until we moved to Prosser. It's very cool. I think even if you have been to a balloon rally you have not experienced it the way we did this weekend. There were 30 balloons that attended the rally this year. They air up at the airport and float down the river toward the Tri-Cities. I'm not sure were they land, but I don't think they do either until they get there.





We get up about 6:30 am on Saturday and go down to the bridge and watch the balloons take off.


This one came over the bridge and sat itself down on the water.

On our way home from town we found this balloon that landed at the playground of Cameron's school.

So tell me if this has ever happened to you. I am standing in the bathroom blow drying my hair. I turn the blow dryer off and I here this blowing sound coming from outside. So I run out the front door to see what the sound is, and there is a balloon right over the top of our house. He was close enough that we could have yelled up to him.

Crazy huh !!!!!

0 comments: